Dream come true upon arrival in south korea


On Tuesday, February 8, 2022, I arrived in Korea for the first time, my goal was to come here for student exchange for up to 6 months at Daegu Catholic University in Gyeongsangbukdo province, when I first set foot on the Korean mainland, I was certainly very happy, when I left from Incheon International Airport, I was greeted with very cold temperatures of up to -2 degrees Celsius, of course because February is still winter in Korea, even though it's winter in Korea, I'm still happy because I can feel the winter that has been long for me. dream, it turns out like it's winter korea!.


Winter in Korea usually starts between December and February, with the coldest temperatures appearing in January reaching below 3 to 6 degrees Celsius. The days with the lowest temperatures usually occur between mid and late January. In winter, the days are shorter, the sun comes out later and the sun sets earlier.

Usually an exchange of three cold days followed by four warm days is known as Samhansaon. Samhansaon is a term that refers to the phenomenon of 'three cold days followed by four warm days'. The mountainous areas of the Gangwon-do region have been snowing since the beginning of winter, with the temperature getting colder and drier due to the wind that blows from Siberia. For rural areas, agricultural activities are paused throughout the winter until it is time to cultivate crops in spring, and several types of vegetables are grown and grown in the greenhouse. Between November and December there is usually a large-scale preparation of kimchi that can be eaten throughout the winter.
while I was studying in Korea I majored in Korean, why did I major in Korean, I think Korean is a unique and special language from the several characters that exist and there are significant laws of structure in Korean writing, that's what makes me like Korean language and not only that, of course I love Korean culture and Korean food!

when you first arrive in Korea to facilitate access to travel everywhere using public transportation such as buses and subways, it is mandatory to buy T-Money, which is a kind of card for transportation that does not use direct cash, but just taps on the machine to get on the vehicle, this card can be purchased at minimarkets such as CU or GS25, and if the balance in the card runs out, you don't need to worry, because we can refill the balance at the minimarket, of course buying this card is not required but if you want to travel to enjoy the beauty of Korea while traveling, this card is a must for you have.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Get to know what Chuseok is a big holiday in Korea

Gerakan silhak pada dinasti joseon di korea selatan

Silhak movement in the Joseon Dynasty in South Korea